We’ll start with your review call.
This is where we get to know each other and see if we are a good fit. We’ll talk about your business and your current situation, where you want to be and how you’d like to get there.
We’ll put some structure around your ambition and work out where you’d like to go.
We’ll help you take a step back and show you the difference between the wood and the trees. It’s all too easy when you work in your business and not on it to get over-involved in the concerns of the day-to-day, fire fighting and lose sight of the bigger picture.
Then we’ll get planning.
Once we’ve established the vision, we’ll put a plan in place to achieve it.
I use several business diagnosis tools that analyses and scores your business so we can identify your strengths and weaknesses.
Next, we’ll review the results and start implementing.
We’ll review the results of the diagnosis and create an action plan. You’ll have things to do and I’ll be around to check your accountability.
- We’ll squeeze more from your numbers. You’ll be surprised how much you can improve by making small incremental changes to the way you run your business.
- You’ll grow in confidence. Simply because when you start doing the right things and they start working you’ll be able to set your sights even higher and be less demanding of yourself.
- We’ll be focusing on your business, streamlining systems, identifying new opportunities and getting out of your rut.
You may not need such an involved relationship with a business advisor. You might just want someone to check in with from time to time to make sure you’re on the right track rather than the full program.
Here’s what I propose we do…
Once we have the initial “getting to know you” meeting and we’ve carried out the review, you’ll have regular monthly coaching or mentoring meetings or calls.
You’ll always have someone at the end of the phone, just for a piece of advice or for a moan, it’s essential you can let off steam in a way that’s good for you and your business.
- We’ll change the way you look at your business so you’ll have direction, purpose and goals.
- Your business will become an asset to be proud of and you’ll look forward to working in it and on it every day.
- You’ll get the passion back to where it once was and be proud to call it your work.
I believe every business has the potential to be great. With the right help, guidance and the odd tweak, yours could too. Whether you want fully-fledged coaching and guidance or a sounding board you can use from time to time to check you’re on the right track, the Elevate programme has your back.
Book your free business review here.
And see what we will be able to achieve together.
I grow businesses.